we made this recipe tonight:
* 1 (8 ounce) package linguini pasta
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon dried basil
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 2 cups chopped tomatoes
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Crush herbs, and add to the garlic.
3. Add linguine. Heat through, stirring frequently. Fold in tomatoes. Serve.
rather than linguine, we used penne. salad was also involved in this meal. so was garlic bread.
david – it was ok. the spices weren’t quite right for my taste. too much oregano maybe? not enough garlic to balance it? that said, it LOOKED really great. maybe some pepper too? dunno. C-
carla – it was ok. it needed more garlic, because we used whole wheat pasta. it looked delicious! umm…B.