A few weeks ago, I was the one with a few minutes of free time, so I made dinner for David and I. I picked out this dish and I think it turned out really well. I got this one from The Paleo Mom.
- 3-4 lbs pork center loin or sirloin
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary (about 2 Tbsp chopped)
- 10-12 sprigs fresh thyme (about 2 Tbsp chopped)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp cracked Pepper
- 8-9 cloves Fresh Garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Blend spices in the small cup of your Magic Bullet or a small Food Processor. If you are using entirely dry spices, you could blend in a Spice Grinder. Alternatively, you could chop extremely fine and then grind in a mortar and pestel. (I used the mortar and pt
3. Rub spices evenly over entire roast (if you don’t quite have enough for an even coat over the whole roast, focus on the top of the roast, which should be the side with the fat cap).
4. Optionally, you can wrap the roast in plastic wrap, place in your fridge, and let “marinate” for a few hours or even overnight.
5. Place roast fat side up on a roasting pan. Cook for 20 minutes per pound, until internal temperature reaches 160F.
6. Remove roast from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!